Me on Twitter

Monday, September 3, 2007

Toilet Troubles

The toilet in our basement started leaking over the weekend. We have another one on the first floor, so it's not a total catastrophe (yes, I am that fabled rich white guy you have been hearing about, I has TWO TOILETS. TWO.)

I went down to fix the flapper thing in the tank, it was wearing out, and found all sorts of H20 where no H20 should of been. At first I wasn't sure what had happened, and so, following the scientific method, I conducted experiments.

And made things worse, by a considerable amount of water. Water rushing here and water rushing there. Fun fun water.

It made me feel like this:




In the end we got it cleaned up, and no real damage was done. We decided we would wait to call a plumber until after the holiday weekend, and maybe we will find a way to pay for the plumber. Someday.

No comments: