Me on Twitter

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Fun with My Head

So, I've been playing with Photoshop elements, and I'm a total amateur, but I made these and now you can see them. As I said in an earlier post, I'm having trouble matching up skin tones, but sometimes that just makes it funnier.






The head is way to big on that one...



This worked out nicely with my expression and the angle and the color. I like that one.



Not quite a matching shade of sepia is it? But I like how ambivalent my expression is in relation to the action of the photo.



Tee-Hee



I love my wife the way she is, but i thought she might enjoying seeing me as Mcconaughey. Again, skin tones, not really matching so good.


This one just makes me want to wash my hair. I don't look good like this. Viggo looks good like this, me, not so much. My chins really take away from the whole look.



I can live with that.


No comments: