Me on Twitter

Sunday, December 2, 2007

"...The Son becomes The Father..."

The Dude (well no, not that one) can recognize Superman and Batman, he will ask to watch Superman or Batman, he will play Superman. He sometimes recognizes the Flash.

This is good and just and as things should be.

He's getting older now, and I think it's time he learned something new, time for him to take his next step in Growing Up Geek, it's time for the big guns, the mack daddy, all women want him, all men want to be him.

Time for:




Oh yeah.




I used to have that.




That's what we call GETTIN' IT DONE!




It's true, and you know it.


Click me for more Kirk goodness

If The Dude can pass this test, than he will be a man.

And I will give him his lightsaber.

P.S. As I wrote this post, Space Seed was on the teevee in the background. Oh Yeah, Baby. Oh Yeah.


No comments: