Me on Twitter

Saturday, December 29, 2007

My blogging year


I posted this at myspace hell:

A New Years pronouncement that is fraught with doom and ill portent and pain and failure. Also, probably, cats.

I will Blog every day in 2008. At least once a day. 365 days of blogging fun. This will happen here. One post (at least?) a day, may not be a good post, may only be an embeded video that you could find on eight hundred and fifty three thousand other blogs, may only be a link, or a quote, or pictures of cats, but it'll be there. Everyday.

Come here to watch me fall.

note: I realise I am not the first person to do this, I'm quite possible the last, but I'd like to think I'm the one with the fatest head picture on all the internets.

also note this: This is my second attempt at writting this, the first disappeared down the tubes. That version was funnier. By far. Trust me on this. But you don't get to see that, you get this. I'm sorry.

No comments: