Me on Twitter

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Generator Fun

Every now and again, when I am avoiding important tasks at work, I like to check in with The Generator Blog.

I find these things endless entertaining. Because I am a sad lonely little immature man. Here's some samples:

I used The Endorsement Generator to get this written testimonial full of outright lies:

I worked with Vidsaw on a major IT project and was impressed with the depth of knowledge he possesses. Vidsaw was fantastic to work with. Vidsaw is responsible, professional, intelligent and hard working manager, a person you can trust when you want to be sure that important tasks will be completed in a systematic and precisely way. For Vidsaw the job is always the most important thing to do. Is able to work in a fast-paced environment.


From the What's YOUR Problem? generator I get this:

My personality problem is "I'm a chain-smoking con-artist with ice-water running through my veins!".

Take What's YOUR Problem? today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Name Generator Generator.


Accompanied by a picture of Tony Soprano. Kinda disturbed by that.

Being an Anglophile, I got a big kick out of THIS ONE. But maybe you need to be an Anglophile. Or English.

And speaking of English, being one of those old guys who is ever nostalgic for his youth and therefore shoves 80's English pop music videos down your throat (aka A Tool.) This:



And maybe my favorite, the most fun for a comic nerd like me: THE SPEECH BUBBLER
(also, here's another chance to prove that I have the sophisticated and subtle humor of a 12 year old.) Click on the pictures to see them larger.





No comments: