Me on Twitter

Monday, August 3, 2009

"The Memers Dance"

From Le Livre Du Visage:

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
Never went to any prom. I was too chickenshit

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
Just the first true one (me wifey -poo) also, Lady Aberlin is not returning my phone calls

3. What was your 1st alcoholic drink?
Rye - and lots of it. Then puking. And lots of it.

4. What was your FIRST job?
Astrophysicist of The Spectral Realms. No wait, busboy.

5. What was your FIRST car?
Matchbox

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
No. Body. Please text me? I am lonely. Oh wait, forget it, my phone is off.

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Batman

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Batman

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
Kuala Lumpur

10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
As I said, Lady Aberlin is not returning my calls. My many, many calls

11. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
Over what?

12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
Batman

13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
My parents. But none of us were quit aware of this at the time.
(note: This is actually a lie)

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Peed.

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
Altamont.

16. FIRST tattoo?
A wad of chest hair, right in the area around the man boobs. Looks good, very fluffy.

17. First piercing?
Pinky Toe

18. First foreign country you've been to?
Biddeford

19. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
The Player. Boy! Was I confused!

20. When was your FIRST detention?
Still there.

21. What was the first state you lived in?
State of Apprehension. I have yet to move.

22. Who was your FIRST roommate?
The Anxiety Monkeys

23. If you had one wish. What would it be?
I could really go for a frappe.

24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
Meat Bone Weaving

25. Who do you think will be the next person to post this?
Me.

No comments: