Me on Twitter

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Super Fella Person

Wow.

I have been amazingly efficient this evening. I picked up The Dude (well no, not that one), dealt with the a small emotional outburst at Daycare with amazing patience and tranquility, almost textbook parenting I tell ya, went grocery shopping, made a healthy wholesome dinner for The Dude, actually cooked another healthy wholesome dinner for the Wife and I, with a side of sauted fresh vegetables, did the dishes, played in both a silly and constructive way, got The Dude into the tub, and now I blog.

I guess that 4pm cup of coffee really helped push me through the early evening.

Now I'm going to download some more chapters of 7th Son and Earthcore, finish making dinner, read to The Dude, put him to bed, watch an episode of Heroes, maybe edit a little, post on Twitter and The Sword and Laser and collapse.

Wow. I be awesome!

No comments: