Me on Twitter

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Uh-Oh! Politics!

I'm going to bring up politics for a moment and expose my liberal - lefty bias. I'm voting for Obama okay? Back at the beginning I was all for Kucinich, he most represented the world I want my child to grow up in. But sadly, that ended. So I'm going to vote for Obama. It's a blog and it's just my opinion so I'm not going to lay out a dozen complex reasons why I think he will be good for the country.
I'll say this: He gives good talk. And that's not a small thing. And he gives smart talk. And he can be inspiring. I like inspiring.

But what I'm really here to do right now is rip on McCain. Who needs some ripping. At one time I wouldn't have thought so, but he has either lost something that he once had, or he was always full of crap.

So watch this, it's fun!


Okay, I hate to hang a politician on every little thing they say and every sound bite, but...

And I hate to play the Age card, but heres a fun and educational site to check out: Things Younger Than John McCain.

Not deep political thought, just me in the moment.

No comments: