Me on Twitter

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Day 15

I was going to go all digital confessional here and tell about how I was feeling and my health concerns and the ever continuing saga of the money troubles. But instead, let me tell you about this meatloaf I made tonight.

It was goddamn good, it was.

I don't know what I put into it that was so special, but I did the whole laying strips of bacon on top thing. Juicy and tasty and just so goddamn good. I'm gonna call it "Goddamn Good Meatloaf." And I'm going to enter competitions and bake offs and whatnot. God himself will appear before me in the form of Harvey Lembeck and He will taste it and He will weep. It will make Zeus give up the womens. Satan will turn off the heat down below and let everybody just, you know, hang out. And when I die, on my tombstone it will say: He made a Goddamn Good Meatloaf.

What more could I want?

No comments: