Me on Twitter

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Perfect Moments

Sometimes there are these little perfect moments. These little tiny wonderful seconds of time that make all of life worth living, and if you try to describe them they sound like almost nothing at all, but of course they are everything.

My son picks up part of a track from his wooden train set he got for Christmas, he waves it around with a big grin making whooshing and buzzing noises, like it's a lightsaber. And I think he does it because he knows it will make me laugh.

My wife and son and I are all eating diner together in the dining room, he is having a hot dog and peas and french fries, my wife and I are having leftover homemade pizza with marinated artichoke hearts. The candles are lit. We all smile at each other.

No comments: