Me on Twitter

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Veering

Well...

If there is any body who reads this blog regularly, who reads all of it, in toto as it where, well I imagine that number, including myself, totals to 2, but just in case, let me explain.

I don't think I can explain.

I've posted silly, goofy and embarrassing stuff from work, and I really shouldn't have but it was fun!! And real life stuff about life and dying. A bit of politics here and there. Weird links.

That's just how my head works. It veers. Careens. Wildly and often with great abandon. From hither over to yon and back again.

This is my brain on blog.

Here are some other things I could have posted about and may soon:

My heterosexual man love for Greg Rucka.

Why I like Wonder Woman, at least sometimes.

Cheeseburger in a can. Cheeseburger in a can.

i go bed now


No comments: